How Overcrowded Asian Cities Inspire Innovation
Asia’s megacities with their populations of 10 or more million, appear to be centres of chaos, but we will look at how the need to enjoy and cope with life in them, makes them centres for some of the most creative and unique Asian innovations.
From time-saving and feature-crazy digital applications and platforms that allow Asian consumers to squeeze in as many activities, experiences, interactions and tasks as possible into every moment (and not miss out on anything.)
To concepts and solutions that help them improve or solve the frustrations and dangers of overcrowded living (transport and traffic jams, lack of living space and greenery, as well as pollution and food safety and health issues).
We take a look at examples from every corner of the region (not just China and India, but also South East Asia, Nepal, Pakistan) and how they're trying to answer their population's changing needs.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are Asian urban consumers' most pressing digital, app and lifestyle needs?
- What are some of the most interesting apps, innovations and urban solutions coming out of Asia today?
- How are Asian traditions like culture and faith being updated for today's modern, young Asians, especially in the mobile and online space?
- What ideas and innovations are coming out of China, India and the rest of Asia, including Nepal and Pakistan?
- How are Asian megacities and their consumers different from those in the US, UK and Europe?
- Tara Hirebet trendwatching.com
Tara Hirebet trendwatching.com
Show me another