Next Evolution In Communication: What Will Happen
Given the arise of Jawbone, Google Glass, iWatch, and a whole array of wearable devices, people will soon be able to communicate even more faster and more frequently than ever before in an increasingly more connected world. What will be the resulting evolution in human relationships in this new millennium? The following futurists: Entrepreneur, Visionary, CEO of Telepathy Inc. Takahito Iguchi, Techno Illusionist Marco Tempest, Computer Scientist Pranav Mistrym Digital artist Sputniko, and Moderator Koichi Yamamoto will tackle this vital question in a discussion that is not to be missed.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How wearable devices evolve?
- How will wearable devices change communication?
- What are the challenges that wearable devices have, in both technological and social aspects?
- What are the key factors for wearable devices to be successfully marketed?
- Will Google Glass win?
- Koichi Yamamoto Dentsu Inc.
- Takahito Iguchi tele-pathy
- Marco Tempest Freelance
- Pranav Mistry MIT Media Lab
Noriyoshi Sekiguchi Dentsu Inc.
Show me another