Begin at the End: Content Planning for Insights
If you're a social media marketer, you probably know how many likes, shares and comments you get from your content.
But do you know how you can sell more from that engagement? What products your customers want more...or less of? What new sales opportunities might exist?
This hands-on, two and a half hour long workshop will show you how to begin with the end in mind by connecting the 3 components of a social marketing strategy - content, engagement and data analysis - to provide actionable insights that deliver a real ROI for your marketing dollars.
Participants will receive a workbook with easy-to-use templates to help evolve towards "purposeful engagement", complete with metrics to look for, how to derive actionable insights from engagement data, available tools, and how to create content that draws insights from fans.
This workshop is for intermediate and advanced practitioners, social strategists, content marketers and data analysts. Please come prepared to share your challenges and participate!
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is "purposeful engagement"?
- Are ROI and insights the same thing?
- How do I derive actionable insights by looking at engagement data?
- How do I create my content for social engagement that elicits insights?
- What tools and processes do I need to get better insights and analysis from my social engagement?
- Mark Williams, Director, Social Strategy and Content Programming, LiveWorld
- Dorice Piraino, Business Analyst, LiveWorld
Mark Williams, Director, Social Strategy and Content Programming, LiveWorld
Show me another