What If Lean Startup & Social Good Had a Baby?
What happens you take a popular methodology from the tech world, and apply it to social good organizations? In this panel we’ll explore ways that social good organizations like nonprofits, social enterprises can use ‘Lean Startup’ principles to help achieve their social mission. We’ll hear from leaders from all of these sections, we'll learn about how they’re using Lean, and you’ll learn the keys to using these principles with your own team.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is the Lean Startup (intro for social good organizations)?
- Who are some nonprofits and social enterprises who are totally nailing it using Lean principles?
- How can we adapt the fundraising cycle (foundations, donors, grants) to better suit Lean organizations?
- Ok, so small organizations can go Lean easily, but what about big organizations?
- How can you overcome resistance to using Lean in your organization?
- Leanne Pittsford, Founder, Lean Impact
- Ajaita Shah, Founder, Frontier Innovations
- Megan Kashner, Founder, Benevolent
- Nell Derick-Debevoise, Founder, Inspiring Capital
Leanne Pittsford, Founder, Lean Impact
Show me another