The Pivotal Moment - Leaping Into the Enterprise
Transition is an inevitable part of every startup and successful business – at some (or several) points it time it becomes necessary to evolve in order to be competitive and maintain relevance. But, identifying the right "moment" can be half the battle. To draw out lessons learned from a company that has consciously evolved and expanded into the enterprise market, Alex Williams of TechCrunch will interview Dropbox’s Ilya Fushman to discuss how and why Dropbox chose its “moment” and made its move. The discussion will cover how to make a successful transition by spotting trends, scaling appropriately, utilizing data to build a better product, and tackling the unexpected – all without losing the appeal that made your product a hit with users in the first place.
- How can you spot enterprise trends and capitalize on them?
- How did Dropbox know when it was the right moment to move to the enterprise?
- How do you tackle unexpected challenges that come with making the leap into the enterprise?
- How do you utilize user data to build a case for product strategy?
- How does an app popular with consumers balance IT departments’ need for control?
Ilya Fushman Dropbox
Show me another