Hadouken! Street Fighter Takes On Pop Culture.
It takes more than a few good uppercuts to fight your way to the top of the entertainment industry. From a #1 selling video game franchise, to an animated and live action feature film success, to an Internet meme generating cultural icon, Street Fighter has stood the test of time – and it's here to stay.
Join representatives from leading gaming, anime and digital media companies as they gather to discuss Street Fighter's impact on pop-culture and how it continues to evolve and stay relevant in this current age of technology and media entertainment. Find out what's on the horizon for the franchise that has been kicking butts for over 25 years.
- When did the Street Fighter franchise first find success in pop culture?
- How has the fan base for Street Fighter help keep the series alive and relevant for so long?
- What part has Capcom, Sony, FUNimation, and Machinima played in Street Fighter's success?
- What are some of the Street Fighter franchise's biggest successes and failures?
- What can we expect to see next out of the Street Fighter franchise?
- Josh Kocurek, Marketing Brand Manager, FUNimation Entertainment
- John Diamonon, Brand Marketing Manager, Capcom
- Margo Yabs, Digital Content Operations / Partner Management , Sony Entertainment Network
- Jeremy Azevedo , Head of Entertainment Programming, Machinima
Josh Kocurek, Marketing Brand Manager, FUNimation Entertainment
Show me another