Pimp Your Pitch: Learn Visual Storytelling
Everyone’s got a story to tell or an idea to sell. But your audience has to understand and embrace it if you truly want to motivate them to act. Bring your pitch to Duarte’s two and a half hour long Pimp Your Pitch workshop and we’ll help you rework it to better connect with your audience – whether you want to secure funding from a VC, sell your story to a filmmaker, convince a prospect to buy your product, or land a gig as a speaker at the next SXSW conference.
Duarte’s VisualStoryTM methodology, successfully employed by TED Fellows and top speakers around the world, will teach you how to create audience empathy, address resistance, heighten emotional appeal, and strengthen your story structure to persuade your audience. Because you only get one chance to make a great first impression.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do I make my presentation more memorable and inspirational?
- How do I build a strong connection with my audience and lead them to purposeful action?
- How can I increase the impact of all of my presentations?
- How can I shape my ideas into memorable stories?
- How can I craft ideas that get repeated?
- Nancy Duarte Duarte
paul brown Duarte
Show me another