How Tech Can Reinvent Business As Usual
The technology industry has reinvented information, commerce, and social connection. But what if we could do more? What if the tech industry, the cornerstone and hope of the new economy, could reinvent business as usual?
We already have the power and resources necessary to turn companies into epic forces for good. Now it’s time to lead by example. We must change our financial incentives by embracing new business models like benefit corporations. Change our company values by building the best places in the world to work. And change our expectations by demanding more – of ourselves, our companies, and our industry at large.
Join Change.org Founder and CEO Ben Rattray and explore how our industry can create a better economy and leave a lasting legacy we’re all proud of.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are some examples of tech businesses embracing social change?
- How can companies stay mission-driven in the profit-centered tech industry?
- What systemic changes need to happen to make social enterprise easier?
- What can companies do right now to make the world better?
- Why should the tech industry lead the social enterprise movement?
- Ben Rattray Change.org
Charlotte Hill Change.org
Show me another