Inbound Marketing for the Lean Startup
Lean methodology has provided a great framework for validating your business assumptions and model -- by leveraging an Inbound Marketing model with Lean, you can benchmark against your hypotheses while also growing your business in real, measurable ways. Proven lean startup veterans will teach you how to set up an inbound marketing engine and use the engine to test, validate, and grow your business using Lean tools and approaches. With over a decade of experience, we will share best practices, lessons learned, and pitfalls to lookout for. This workshop will be four hours long.
Additional Supporting Materials
- * What infrastructure do I need to build and what tools do I need to do it?
- * How do use this model to test, track, and validate my lean hypotheses?
- * What does it mean to combine Lean startup methodologies with the Inbound Marketing Model?
- * How can this be used for different business models?
- * How do I use this model to generate leads and scale my business efficiently?
- Ryan Miller, Manager, Big Data Sales Strategy & Operations, Infochimps
- Tim Gasper, Director of Product, Infochimps
- Amanda McGuckin-Hager, Director of Marketing, Infochimps
Ryan Miller, Manager, Big Data Sales Strategy & Operations, Infochimps
Show me another