Random Acts of Marketing Are Killing Your Startup
Are your startup marketing efforts organized like a random to-do list? Good marketing can mean the difference between life and death for a startup yet most startups are managing their marketing efforts like a disorganized, unpredictable, arbitrary mess of tactics.
This session will show you how to build a lightweight agile marketing engine to help you make the most of your puny marketing budget and tiny team to drive predictable results and revenue.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do I drive more revenue for my startup with a small marketing budget?
- How do I get more organized and smarter about how I plan my startup marketing programs?
- How can I drive more predictable results from my marketing programs?
- How do I maximize the output of my small marketing budget and tiny team to drive revenue for my startup?
- How do I build and track a startup marketing plan that drives revenue for my startup?
- April Dunford RocketScope
April Dunford RocketScope
Show me another