99 Problems But A Niche Aint One
So you need to reach a niche audience? Whether you’re launching a new product or announcing a government initiative, targeted communication ensures that your message reaches and influences your end users. Today, digital media is both a sophisticated channel for persuasive communication and a fire hose of white noise. As such, it is often difficult tailor your messages and connect with users in a specific demographic, location, or profession. Participants in this session will discuss the best ways to reach targeted user groups (such as local, sustainable, and urban farmers, or members of the media) and provide examples from government programs that are doing this successfully. In addition, panelists will provide examples of how user-centered design can be used to enhance online communication and better target content to end users.
- How can I be sure my content is reaching the people I want to connect with?
- How can I get people to care about my program, product or message?
- Is online damage control possible and how can I address misinformation about my product or program?
- Can user-experience be used to tailor online content?
- What will make my message stand out among the noise?
- Amanda Eamich US. Department of Agriculture
- Cari Wolfson Focus on U!
- Rafael Lemaitre Office of National Drug Control Policy
Erin Edgerton Danya