I Am the Law: How Startups Can Open Access to Law
Ignorance of the law is no excuse, but the complexity of the legal system makes it universal. Technology can help guide the public as they interact with lawyers and courts. However, innovation has been slow to reach this field.
The panelists -- all lawyers who founded legal startups -- will discuss how new applications of technology can make the law more accessible and understandable.
- How can technology simplify people's interactions with lawyers and legal proceedings?
- How can startups reduce legal fees?
- Will lawyers accept and use new technologies?
- How much innovation in the legal industry will come from established players versus new companies?
- Why do (and don't) lawyers found startups?
- Michelle Crosby, Founder and CEO, Wevorce
- Darby Wong, Co-founder & CEO, Clerky
- James Richards, Founder, Teleborder
- Joanna Huey, Co-founder, Casetext
Joanna Huey, Co-founder, Casetext
Show me another