How to Get a Job in the Gaming Industry
Is your dream job to work in the video game industry? There are job opportunities not just in design, programming, and art – but for testers, marketing and PR, office culture, trade show coordinators, social media, customer support, creative services, and more. Join this panel of industry veterans that have held a variety of positions in the gaming space to learn about how they broke into the business, what skills are needed in this era of gaming, the tasks involved, and how to apply. This all-star panel of speakers from Xbox, Ubisoft, DeNA and KIXEYE will answer any questions you throw at them about what it takes to build a career in games.
- What are the best tips to get a foot in the door at a gaming company?
- Which positions are currently in high demand?
- What are the biggest challenges working in the games industry?
- How has working in the gaming industry changed over the years?
- What's it like to be a female working in a male-dominated industry?
Sarah Fuchs DeNA
Show me another