Privacy Under the Covers: The Naked Truth
The privacy landscape evolves dramatically every day. It is a legal, governmental and humanitarian soap opera. Most data privacy conversations to date have done little more than make consumers suspicious and often paranoid.
Break down the misconceptions around data privacy. This informational seminar will share the real story from leading voices in marketing sciences and legal privacy fields about digital data privacy issues. Learn what data is being collected and how it’s being used. Find out how legislation in the US and Europe is impacting consumers and marketers. Understand how data privacy protects and inhibits your personal online experiences. Discuss how data can be used legally and responsibly in online experiences.
Join us to demystify your data privacy questions once and for all.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is privacy? What is the law?
- What are marketers doing with your data?
- How is data collected? What data is collected?
- Why would you want to share your data?
- How will your online experiences be impacted if you don’t share your data?
Shaina Boone Critical Mass
Show me another