How Hollywood Is Taking On Digital
Digital content is exploding in ways never imagined and Hollywood is embracing it like never before. With such a demand for high quality celebrity content across the Internet, high-influencing individuals need a platform where they can interact and create a direct relationship with fans to enhance their public persona. At the same time, fans are craving more interesting videos, pictures and other authentic content to get a glimpse into the lives of their favorite stars.
Join us to hear a dynamic conversation between Hollywood experts, A-list talent and top tier agent to hear first hang how they are embracing these new ways to connect with fans online and bypass mainstream media.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is the value of creating a direct, personal connection with fans for both talent and the fans themselves?
- What are some of the best practices for talent using social media? How often should they tweet/post and what content converts the best?
- How are high-influencing personalities taking advantage of commerce and advertising opportunities while still maintaining their brand?
- What are the key benefits of using one platform to manage talent's public persona? Is there a benefit for fans as well?
- What's the future of celebrity content and what are the ecosystems that are developing around it?
- Daniel Becker, Managing Director, Invision
- Steve Ellis, CEO, WhoSay
- Jim Toth, Co-Head of the Motion Picture Department, Creative Artists Agency
Jennifer Stephens Acree, Principal, JSA Strategies
Show me another