You Don’t Know Jack: Personalization & Big Data
Most advertisers don’t know Jack…or his wife Jill or her friend Jane. They treat them all the same. Continuing to rely on demographic characterization of shoppers, advertisers have no idea who buys their products. So how do we get past the “one-size-fits-all” approach and actually get to know them? Consumers ignore 98% of products so it’s key to understand what’s important to them. How do we deliver advertising that influences them as they make purchases online, in-store and via mobile? With big data and even bigger insights. Leveraging purchase-history data coupled with location and real-time shopping inputs from mobile, online and in-store channels, marketers can glean insight into what shoppers need and use this insight to deliver highly-relevant and personalized digital media that drive measurable in-store sales lift. Join Cory Munchbach of Forrester and a line-up of industry-influencers for this panel.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is the best way to reach shoppers who ignore 98% of items on the store shelf?
- How can brands and agencies understand what their shoppers want, need and buy?
- What is the best way for brands and agencies to influence shoppers at the moment of truth?
- How can advertisers use data and insights to personalize the shopping experience?
- How can purchase-histtory, location data and real-time inputs help marketers deliver relevant media that drives sales?
- Cory Munchbach, Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc.
Leanne Pinault, Account Director, Racepoint Group
Show me another