Increase Sales With A Sonic Logo
Sound is the second most memorable sense, after smell. Is your company/brand/video taking advantage of this, or focusing solely on the visuals?
Using sound in your media, whether it's a 2-second logo, a jingle or a film score, will set the tone for your consumers and viewers in addition to communicating a very powerful message to them: that you know what they want and can provide it.
How the heck is that possible? Especially in 2 seconds?
Working with someone who creates sonic logos is easier than you may think... in fact, I'll cover it in 12 minutes!
Getting clear on your auditory identity is just as important as your visual identity as a brand and is a powerful way to establish the following:
1) Memorability: They will remember you when heard again, and brand familiarity translates to sales.
2) Your Message: What do you want to express?
3) Emotion: You can tell customers how to feel while at the same time defining your brand.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is a sonic logo and why would I need one?
- What are the benefits of having a sonic logo?
- How can a great sonic logo translate to sales?
- How do I go about getting a sonic logo that is in line with my brand?
- Where can I use my sonic logo?
- Cheryl Engelhardt CBE Music
Cheryl Engelhardt CBE Music
Show me another