Hardwiring the Brain: Better, Faster, Stronger
Our collective perception of the human brain and its potential is constantly evolving. The intersection of technology and our “wet computer” provides a means to accelerate the ways that we measure, map and affect cognitive performance, striving to increase the capacity for reaching our full potential. We should fully embrace the opportunities that these technologies embody.
There are a plethora of options on the market aimed at enhancing our learning, health, productivity, concentration and general quality of life. Each potentially contribute to the missing link between the web of things and complete automation. With these distinct input channels in place, the internet and an array of connected devices form the richest source of content that the world has ever seen.
On this panel, we will discuss and explore several different approaches to hardwiring the brain that could be truly transformative, providing ways to make us more efficient, smarter, and ultimately more fulfilled.
- What is the current landscape of the brain technology space?
- Who are the major players in adaptive learning, memory management and "brain as an interface"?
- How can we optimize our brains to reach our greatest human potential?
- What exactly is the “quantified mind”, and what does it mean to me?
- Where does the future of brain technology lie?
Jordan Bresler Jones-Dilworth, Inc.
Show me another