Put It In Your Mouth: Startups as Tastemakers
Your life has been changed, at least once, by a startup in the last year. Don’t argue; it’s true. Think about it – how do you listen to music? How do you choose what movie to watch? How do you shop, track your fitness or share memories? Whoever you are, whatever your preferences, emerging technology has crept into your life and changed the way you do things on a daily basis.
This group of innovators and tastemakers will take a highly entertaining look at how the apps, devices and online services in our lives are enhancing and molding our culture in fundamental ways.
Be warned – a dance party might break out and your movie queue might expand exponentially.
*Note: For the third panelist, I'm close to confirming someone from wearable tech or 3D printing.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Is technology making culture better or worse?
- How is technology helping people find the content they want more effectively?
- How do entertainment tools make us healthier, happier and better?
- What area is underserved by tech in our culture right now? Where's the opportunity?
- What is the human/tech balance? How do we build tools that empower people to build the culture they want, rather than replacing them?
- Tarah Feinberg, CMO, NY Managing Director, KITE
- Jon Vlassopulos, CEO & Founder, Trailerpop
- Jesse Dallal, Co-Founder & Head of Product, Mavensay and RITHM
- Steven Horn, Head of Programming and Curation, Fan
Tarah Feinberg, CMO, Ryse
Show me another