Scaling Culture: Growth Doesn't Mean Selling Out
A discussion exploring how three organizations in different industries have faced the challenges of very fast growth while maintaining a commitment to their original authenticity and vision. How do you embrace growth without diluting your community’s culture and identity? How do you continue to inspire and support meaningful human connections while still encouraging efficiency and solvency? Join us for a lively discussion exploring the pitfalls, challenges, and opportunities that arise in these exciting circumstances.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you embrace growth without diluting your community’s culture and identity? Does authenticity scale?
- How do you continue to inspire and support meaningful human connections while still encouraging efficiency?
- How do you prevent your organizations success from undermining its culture?
- What rolls do technology, personal interactions, and/or social engineering play in the growth and management of your communities?
- How do you retain grace, style, dignity and honesty when faced with the particular challenges that growth and success present?
- Marian Goodell Burning Man
- Kent Brewster Pinterest.com
- JD Peterson ZenDesk
- Dana Harrison Theatre Bay Area
Silvia Stephenson Burning Man
Show me another