Culture & Business: How to Create Culture Envy
There is a reason that office Culture is a buzzword today: Little has more power to influence you and your team than the environment in which you work. In fact, research has shown that positive Culture yields positive attitudes, sending powerful messages to your clients and eventually translating into sales and customer loyalty.
Culture is what many business are trying to achieve, but it's something you can't buy. If you want the answers to how you can create an office Culture that encourages your team, enhances your brand, and motivates everyone to excel, you’re ready for this panel. Business owners and managers from 4 extraordinarily successful companies in Austin will host a lively dialogue to equip your business for awesomeness - and make it extraordinary.
- What does the term Culture mean to you as a business owner?
- How does your Culture define your Brand, or vice versa?
- Does Culture play a part in the people you hire or bring into your business?
- Do you "market" your corporate Culture, and if so, how?
- If you could characterize the top benefit of your company's Culture, share with us what that is and how you enable and promote that.
Lisa Brooks Turnstone
Show me another