The definitive guide to live music and streaming
The live streaming sector is exploding with music events seeing massive audience reach & audience engagement times. Examples of these experiences are music festivals. In parallel industry metrics are reporting anywhere from 13x-18x longer consumption times of live video vs VOD. With the hyper growth of connected devices more and more viewers are tuning into these events. The live experience is now available to anyone, anywhere and on any platform. As brands shift more of their traditional advertising spends to digital the live music experience becomes a focus of their market strategy. Music festivals have audience engagement times of over 35 minutes for their digital broadcasts. This panel works in all aspects of these engagements including distribution, technical workflow, production, optimization, and innovation and discusses their work in these engagements, what made the projects successful and where this market is heading.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is the current market for premium live streamed music?
- What are the best practices for enabling successful live concerts and festivals?
- What are the challenges in enabling a live music experience?
- How is social media utilized in live digital music experiences?
- What is entailed in the live presentation of a major music festival?
- John Petrocelli, Co-founder, Bulldog Digital Media
- Hank Neuberger, President, Springboard Productions
John Petrocelli, Co-founder, Bulldog Digital Media
Show me another