Sex, Lies & HomoTech: Diva Comedian** & MISTER
Ding dong, DOMA’s dead, and Prop 8 is too! But now that gay marriage is federally recognized in some states, what does this mean for gay sex and relationships in this modern, confusing, and exciting time of change? Join a diva comedian** as she interviews gay dating advice columnist Carl Sandler, CEO of MISTER, a gay dating and chat app for evolved gay men. The two will break it down on topics like self-promotion and hooking up in the digital era (is that really your profile pic!?), why there are never any tops, Xanax for gay summer weddings, and open relationships versus hetero-normative marriage – do gay men really want it? Straight or gay, you won’t want to miss this funny, sexy, and irreverent discussion.
** Can confirm Sandra Bernhard, Margaret Cho, Chelsea Handler, or Wanda Sykes
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is it like to be gay in the wake of DOMA and Prop 8?
- What are the secret sex lives of gay men like?
- What is the problem with gay dating app technology and the gay community?
- Is diva comedian** a top or bottom?
- Do gay men really want marriage as defined by heterosexuals or is it more complex than that?
- Carl Sandler MISTER
Joseph Martorano Sparkpr
Show me another