Selling Guns to Gandhi: The Art of Content Buy-In
Creating, managing and distributing useful, usable content on a regular basis is hard enough, but have you ever tried to sell it?
Agencies and in-house teams alike are having a hard time getting buy-in for meaningful content initiatives that provide tangible value for their target audience. All too often decision makers tie our hands, focusing too heavily on what competitors are doing instead of highlighting their unique value in a way that resonates with the people that matter most: Customers.
This panel aims to provide actionable tips, tactics and real world use cases for selling strategic content to the people who write the checks.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do I sell strategic content to the C-Suite?
- How do I overcome the political nature of content initiatives at my organization? How can I get past all the gatekeepers?
- What type of content should I be pitching?
- How do I prove the value of the content I have created?
- What tools and tactics should I use to ideate, govern, distribute and measure my content?
- Steve Floyd, CEO / Founder, AXZM
- Rob Garner, Principle, Rob Garner Consulting
- Mike King, Inbound Marketing Director, iAcquire
- Keith Anderson, Software Designer / Technical Writer, Sprint
Steve Floyd, CEO / Founder, AXZM
Show me another