Making it in America: Start Up and Stay!
You've got your idea, your website, your prototype, but now what? Do you find a facility overseas, for your mass-production, or do you stay in the USA?
97% of American voters have a favorable view of American-made goods, and many are willing to spend extra money on the Made in the USA label.
We'll look at cases of companies big and small, that chose to keep production in the United States, or re-shore it from overseas.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Is it possible to keep production in the United States and still make a profit?
- Why have so many tech companies chosen to manufacture overseas?
- Does the U.S. have the factory capacity to make tablets, iPods, computers, etc?
- What are the benefits to keeping production in the U.S.?
- So you design it in California -- or Austin -- how do you make it in America?
- Scott Paul Alliance for American Manufacturing
Lauren Donia Alliance for American Manufacturing
Show me another