The Art of the Facebook Call Out
You have one moment to grab your audience and engage them in your content on Facebook. What are the tools you need to create that one headline, drawing in readers and forcing them to click through to the content? Leila Brillson, Refinery29’s Senior Global News Editor attacks this process everyday. With a rapidly growing Facebook audience, Refinery29 is the largest independent fashion and style website in the United States, as well as the second fastest growing media company on the Inc. 500 list, is a lifestyle platform delivering nonstop information to live a more stylish and creative life. In this session, Leila brings to life the art of the Facebook callout – demonstrating the tips, tricks and tools to engaging our over one million yearly Facebook readers.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can I become a snazzier headline writer?
- Is it just luck, or is there some process I can follow to create an interesting headline?
- I feel as though our audience is declining, how do I get them to look at my posts again?
- What images help break through the clutter?
- How do you choose what content works best on Facebook, and what might be better for another social media outlet?
- Leila Brillson Refinery29
Jill Meisner Refinery29
Show me another