How 4-Stars Become $400: Turning Reviews to Sales
Reviews proliferate across the web - from purchase-based hubs to collected aggregations of millions of products to marketers' own websites. Consumer are talking about brands, about products, about what they love, about what they hate. This Core Conversation explores how to harness the power of the consumer conversation and translate opinions to sales from new customers, loyalty with the customers you already have and overall relationship building from the starting point of customer feedback. In a time where a customer opinion can make or break the state of a business, what are strategies and tactics to convert the talk into purchasing action. What are the differences in earnings potential from a consumer review versus an editorial endorsement. Find out from a successful marketing professional who works with companies that help facilitate the conversion and brands newer to the space who are starting to explore the vast potential of online reviews.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How have reviews beyond the Consumer Reports world changed how you do business - do you respond to all consumer feedback, do you make product or marketing changes based on this feedback?
- Where do reviews fit into the eCRM universe? How can they be activated to fit within an existing marketing strategy?
- How have reviews heightened connections with your consumers? Have they directly helped grow your base and do you see a demonstrable affect from having monetization strategies from this part of the consumer pathway?
- What are examples of successful strategies to convert reviews directly into sales and what tactics were deployed to get a brand there? Were managed services used and how can they help?
- What are some failed attempts you've made within the review space? Is the opportunity for monetization always there or can some attempts come off calculated and inauthentic?
- Elizabeth Scherle Influenster.com
talia raviv Influenster
Show me another