Marketing/Branding in Live Music Business Today
This panel centers around the importance of marketing and branding in the live music business today. Promoters want to sell their shows and look first to marketing strategies when trying to increase ticket sales. It's not so much managers and labels anymore, but the agency taking this roll directly with promoters.
- How do I properly market my show in a town I've never been to?
- How do I approach press contacts?
- What role does the Promoter play in marketing the show?
- How do I gain people's attention in what is becoming an increasing cluttered market?
- Can I get promoter/talent buyers and agencies' attention by properly marketing / promoting my show?
- Michael Bishop, Talent Buyer, Crossroads Presents
- Ardie Farhadieh, Marketing and Media Manager , Billions
- Matt Shay, Manager, Zeitgeist Artist Management
Michael Bishop, Talent Buyer, Crossroads Presents
Show me another