Show Me the Money: Social + Retail = $$$
A common problem among marketers today is the lack of ROI they see from social media and blogger content. The successful collaboration of a forward-thinking retailer, a content marketing company and a social media analytics platform has proven that social loyalty can lead to trackable sales and produce quantifiable positive ROI.
With a fully integrated social content strategy, Cookie’s Kids (CK), a NY-based kid’s retailer, became a national brand that now ranks on Mom’s list of top kid’s department stores. Social engagement and blogger-produced content helped CK increase its online share of voice and sales on its e-commerce site.
With ground-breaking analytics linked directly to social content, CK saw a true lift in sales. Analytics revealed that website traffic coming from blogs spent more time on the site and as a result bought more. The analytics also tracked just how much ROI CK gained per advocate and quantified the value of the advocates’ true influence online.
- How can brands track and increase social media ROI?
- What’s the value of online content creators to retailers?
- How do you successfully integrate a social strategy with traditional media?
- How has social media affected the shopper’s path to purchase?
- Why in the world should you not pay bloggers?
Mailena Urso Collective Bias