This Ain't Your Father's Office Anymore
Over the course of their lifetime, the average American will spend 90,000 hours at work. Shouldn't we enjoy the place where we spend such a significant portion of our lives? That's the philosophy we live by at Mass Relevance. In this session, we’ll share how we took the best of what we learned at previous companies - including Trilogy, Pioneer & Bazaarvoice - and merged them into a new culture that has made Mass Relevance one of the best places to work in Austin. From our unlimited vacation policy, to free, chef-prepared healthy lunches, to guerrilla karaoke and #freesponsibility, our culture is a melting pot of what we loved from previous employers. As lifelong learners, we also want to hear what YOU love about your company’s culture. In this interactive session, we'll ask the audience to share creative ideas for engaging employees. If you’ve had job envy this is the session for you. You'll leave inspired with actionable ideas for making your office a better place to work.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What exactly is a “company culture” and why does it matter?
- How can I build and sustain a positive culture?
- What are some actionable ways I can make my office a better place to work?
- How can I encourage employees to contribute to the culture, making it their own?
- What are the top 3 pitfalls to avoid when creating a company culture?
Meghan Shannon Mass Relevance
Show me another