Start-Up Online PR and Other Oh Shit Moments
What happens when you lead a branding department without budget for events and public relations support? You get scrappy. Join Livio's Nicole Yelland for war stories and tips on how she maintains the budget and media charge for a Detroit-based automotive technology start-up - while creating new revenue, founding international events and training the next generation of marketing professionals. She can share tips on reporting results, getting the entire company involved in marketing and establishing a small brand as a leader among the world's largest brands.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can I afford for my start-up to get funding for events or tradeshows?
- Do I need an agency in order to get my start-up in the New York Times?
- How do I make it work with a marketing/PR department of 1?
- How do I report public relations/marketing to investors?
- How can I make my small business stand visible to international brands and potential partners?
- Nicole Yelland Livio
nicole yelland Livio
Show me another