Hacking The Hiring And Firing Process
Hiring sucks. Unless you’re Google, how do you find talented people to join your company without paying through the nose for them? Maybe you’ve been burned hiring people who aren't up to the job and do too much damage before you fire them? I'll talk about my unconventional techniques to hack the hiring process so you can hire people who aren't stupid, and fire the ones that do get through.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How to find star developers and not lose your shirt
- How to increase qualified resume volume by 2x with a simple change in how you write job ads
- Why your best interviewers *aren't* actually your best interviewers
- How scenarios make an interview more productive and fun and how effective questions make an interview more productive (but less fun)
- Why you need both short and long term probation
- Sanjay Singhal Audiobooks.com Inc.
Emily Dagneau Audiobooks.com Inc.
Show me another