QA Best Practices in Today's Digital Agencies
Quality Assurance (QA) has quickly become a required discipline in today's digital world. As agencies strive to produce flawless digital content, they're struggling with how to establish QA teams to support process, and also how to stay ahead of the ever-changing landscape of technology. And all too often, QA starts way too late in the process – like the end. This fall we’re hosting an industry-wide roundtable event that’s bringing together the brightest minds, from top agencies around the country, to discuss these problems and share ideas. We’re also taking advantage of social media to maintain an ongoing forum to tackle issues that arise as technology continues to change. As a result, we’ll be sharing our findings at SXSW, and continue to lead the charge in establishing QA best practices.
- How do you keep up with constantly changing technology that can be as severe as 16+ browsers, operating systems, and devices in a 6 month period?
- How do you best construct a quality assurance team that successfully integrates into a modern, digital agency?
- What are the best practices that agencies and their clients can implement to ensure flawless, digital content?
- How do you move quality assurance from the end of the process to the beginning?
- How do you make clients understand the importance of implementing quality assurance throughout the entire process?
Jim Spillson AbelsonTaylor, Inc.
Show me another