#Winning @ Work: Gamification for Business Meetup
In a world where attention is increasingly fragmented, it becomes more challenging for companies to truly connect and inspire people. According to Gallup, 70% of employees in our country are disengaged from their jobs. Another Gallup study found that fully engaged customers deliver a 23% premium in profitability and relationship growth than the average customer, while disengaged customers create a 13% decline. Winning the hearts and minds of employees and customers has now become critical for business survival.
Recently, gamification has become serious business for organizations focused on deepening engagement with employees and customers because it engages and motivates them to change behaviors, develop skills or work together to solve problems.
In this Meetup, we will have an open dialogue on where gamification for business is headed, your efforts and challenges implementing it for your organization and leading practices for applying game mechanics to the digital experience.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can you increase engagement with employees and customers by applying game mechanics to your business processes?
- What are some examples of effective gamification for business and how did the organization measure effectiveness?
- How do you align your business goals with your “player” goals for mutual trust and engagement?
- How can you build awareness and support for adopting gamification in your organization?
- What are some of the best resources available to help you with your own business gamification efforts?
- Kat Mandelstein PwC Advisory
Kat Mandelstein PwC Advisory
Show me another