Social Relationship Management and Global Brands
As corporate social media management matures, brands are taking their social media efforts to a new level while experimenting with different structures, processes and strategies.The fast pace and new threats posed by social media have created challenges when it comes to managing the madness. This has led to tug-of-wars across product teams, departments, regions and partners such as agencies. Empowered consumers, new technology, C-suite pressure, the proliferation of channels, and global/local sensitivities are adding to the complexity; forcing the enterprise ecosystem to adapt. It's time for brands to have a social relationship roadmap.
The panel will share insights from first-hand experience at brands like Blackberry, Dell, Citi, and Samsung on:
1) how to align strategy with business goals
2) why scaling globally also means optimizing locally
3) how to integrate social media insights across the organization
4) how social media management has evolved and will continue to evolve
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do large organizations set up an operational infrastructure to manage the complexity, volume and unpredictability of social media? What are the best models to communicate and collaborate internally, create/curate content externally, and cultivate meaningful social relationships?
- How is new social relationship technology enabling brands to manage and scale social media efforts effectively across large global organizations? And how do you navigate the proliferation of social technology?
- How important is governance and process? And, how do you get social media practitioners to buy in – when often process is seen as “slowing down” work?
- How can large brands ensure the right strategies translate to the right tactics?
- How should practitioners balance between creative and innovative programs vs. day-to-day optimization across their social channels?
- Michelle Kostya, Senior Manager, Social Media, BlackBerry
- Richard Binhammer, Principal at Binhammer Social Business, Binhammer Social Business
- Esteban Contreras, Director of Strategy, Sprinklr, Inc.
- Frank Eliason , Director of Global Social Media, citi
Michelle Kostya, Senior Manager, Social Media, BlackBerry
Show me another