Introvert Uprising: When The Silent Strike Back
Are you tired of hearing "What's wrong with you?" from well-meaning co-workers? Do you feel like your peers just talk and talk just to hear themselves speak? Have you been accused of being anti-social or a loner? You're not alone. 57% of the world are introverts, and it's time we make ourselves heard. Being an introvert isn't something to be cured, it's a way of life. Join three very different industry professionals (and one professionally-trained clinical counselor) to hear how we deal with the trials and tribulations of living and working at the far end of the introversion scale. Oh and hey extroverts, stop assuming everyone is like you.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What does it mean to be an introvert? Is that really such a bad thing?
- Is there a bias against introverts in the workplace? What can managers do to help introverts find their voice?
- Groupthink is the latest company buzzword – what can an introvert do when solitude is so out of fashion?
- How can you leverage the advantages of introversion at work?
- How can you best communicate with those who have introverted personalities? As an introvert, what should you do to make sure you're being understood?
Jayna Wallace AOL
Show me another