Internet Radio is on top again. Why?
Advantage: Radio. From Internet Radio, to streaming on demand, back to Internet Radio; the cycle has shifted again. Why is this happening now? Join us to explore this curious phenomena. How sustainable will it be? What can we expect a new wave of targeted Internet advertising? We’ll take a look at new services becoming available; where things stand with existing services; and where we think the puck will be a year from now.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Thoughts on why this is happening now?
- Where are things heading? What will the landscape look like in a year?
- What’s sustainable? Discuss the merits and pitfalls of both business models
- Is the question really about free versus subscription?
- Why is internet radio so popular? what does the "lean back" listener want?
- Daren Tsui, VP of Music, MSCA, Samsung Electronics
- Tommy Page, VP, Artists and Brand Partnerships , Pandora
- Tim Herbster Herbester, Vice President of Special Programming Projects, Clear Channel Media and Entertainment, Clear Channel
- Andrew Hampp, Senior Correspondent , Billboard
Kathryn Shantz, Senior Director, PR, Samsung Electronics
Show me another