Predictive Apps: The Butler in Your Phone
New tech products will learn your habits, anticipate your needs, and come to you with suggestions on what to do and when, before you know you know you need to make the choice. We’re entering a growth phase in Predictive Apps and it’s giving rise to dozens of new companies to bring it all home for real people. This session gathers early innovators to answer the big hairy questions people are asking. Where are we going and who will lead? What are the biggest hurdles we still need to get over? Why is this hard? Will these services ever be good enough to rely on? How will predictive products coordinate with social networks? What about the role of wearable technology (glasses and watches) in predictive tech?
- Predictive apps, where are we going and who will lead?
- What are the biggest technological hurdles we still need to get over in order for predictive apps to realize their potential?
- What are the user behavior hurdles we still need to get over in order for predictive apps to go mainstream?
- Why is predictive technology so hard to get right?
- Will predictive services ever be good enough to rely on?
- Rafe Needleman, Director of Developer Relations, Evernote
- Tim Tuttle, CEO, Expect Labs
- Hetal Pandya, Co-Founder, EasilyDo
- Raj Singh, CEO, Tempo AI
Rebecca Fuller, Partner, Mighty
Show me another