Stop.Collaborate&Listen: Teachers&Edtech Team Up
Who knows education better than the teachers and students living it each day? Edtech’s best product development collaborators currently lead and learn together in classrooms all around the world. And they’re eager to help, because they want great edtech too! Edtech, are you ready to listen? Teachers, get ready to talk! Stephanie Cerda, Elementary Teacher & Edcamp Austin co-organizer, and Ben Stern, Middle School Tech Integrationist/Ponder Academic Liaison, will support educator and entrepreneur participants in gettin’ it together. These two expert educators and edtech enthusiasts will facilitate a feedback loop via round-table style, 3-minute company demos followed by a 45 min session for educators to spend time w/ individual startups. Teams will work together to more deeply understand school needs and will work collaboratively to “tweak” the process, pitch, and produce ideas to create a better fit between startup and classroom to ultimately improve learning outcomes for kids!
Additional Supporting Materials
- Entrepreneurs: What are teachers’ and students’ classroom needs, and how can my startup product better meet those needs?
- Teachers: What products exist that can meet my classroom needs, and how can I support “tweaking” those products to better meet those needs?
- Everyone: How can we communicate more effectively between the classroom and the development team to create edtech products that improve learning outcomes for kids?
- Stephanie Cerda, Teacher, The University of Texas Elementary School
- Ben Stern, Tech Integrationist, Trinity School NYC
Stephanie Cerda, Teacher, The University of Texas Elementary School
Show me another