Secure by Design: Security with UX in Mind
Security for your company and app is more important than ever, and cyber attacks will only continue to increase. But security has often been at odds with great user experience, with most companies naturally putting convenience and ease of use ahead of greater security.
That dichotomy is finally beginning to be reconciled, though, as companies focus on the need for security without sacrificing great UX. Both are paramount for users, and rather than thinking of security as an afterthought to design, companies need to develop appropriate safeguards and defenses from the start, baked into the entire experience of their products.
This panel will convene security experts and companies committed to great UI/UX to discuss considerations that all developers and designers need to keep in mind, how security can work in conjunction with design, and the biggest threats to be aware of in today’s highly volatile digital world.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the biggest security risks for companies today?
- How can we address these risks without sacrificing user experience?
- What security considerations should developers and designers keep in mind?
- What are examples and effects of poor balances between security and design?
- What are specific examples of companies getting security and UX right?
- Branden Spikes Spikes
Douglas Freeman Jones-Dilworth
Show me another