Leveraging Diversity For Your Business Portfolio
In the words of acclaimed journalist Robert C. Maynard, the fault lines of race, class, gender, generation and geography are the most enduring forces shaping lives, experiences and social tension. For entrepreneurs, content producers and innovative businesses, understanding how to navigate those fault lines will be a critical component of making money in an increasingly diverse and global economy. Using the innovative diversity training workshop model employed by the Maynard Institute for Journalism Education, Dori Maynard and Joshunda Sanders provide tips to entrepreneurs, journalists, web content producers, consultants and marketers for profitably navigating racial, economic and gender diversity in unique, lucrative and comfortable ways. Audience will receive real time tips for diversifying content and expanding their business approaches to gaining new customers.
Additional Supporting Materials
- I’m white. Why does this matter to me?
- Why is navigating diversity useful for so many different categories of media makers in the 21st Century?
- What are the financial reasons companies should care about diversity?
- How do you conduct business and communicate with people who are different from you without getting into trouble?
- What strategies have worked for businesses and individuals in the past?
- Joshunda Sanders Maynard Institute for Journalism Education
- Dori Maynard Maynard Institute for Journalism Education
Joshunda Sanders Maynard Institute for Journalism Education
Show me another