Community and Events: Establishing the Connection
Community support is an essential component to any successful event, and successful events can benefit their communities for years to come. This meet-up seeks to unite event organizers and community leaders to share ideas, experiences, and explore the possibilities a sustainable partnership can have beyond economic impact.
- How can successful events benefit the communities in which they are located and vice versa?
- What kind of economic impact can one event have on the community in which it is hosted and how can that impact the community’s future growth?
- As an event organizer, whom should you be reaching out to at the government level to ensure optimal community support for your event? What other community stakeholders should you consider and include in the planning of your event?
- How can event organizers activate the community (residents, government, businesses) to create a sense of pride and community ownership towards the event?
- What are the opportunities for nonprofits and other community organizations get involved in new events or receive financial support from events coming to their community?
- Jeff Cuellar AC Entertainment
Jeff Cuellar AC Entertainment
Show me another