The Passion Conversation
If you think you are in the marketing business, think again. You’re in the people business. It’s people not products and not programs that drive sales. It’s people who make an unknown brand known. It’s people who work together to turn causes into crusades. It’s people who have the mouths word-of-mouth refers to.
Using a mash-up of wonky academic research with practical and inspirational real-world case stories, recognized marketing expert John Moore (from Brains on Fire) will discuss how to get people to fall passionately and madly in love with a brand, organization or cause.
John’s book reading session will draw heavily from concepts and stories shared in THE PASSION CONVERSATION: Understanding, Sparking, Sustaining Word of Mouth Marketing (Wiley, Sept. 2013).
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the basic motivations for why people talk about businesses, brands, and causes?
- What is the most important motivational trigger to get people talking about brands?
- What is the least important motivational trigger to get people talking about brands?
- Are marketing problems people problems in disguise?
- Who is profiting most from the passion conversation?
- John Moore Brains on Fire
John Moore Brains on Fire
Show me another