WTF Is Context Marketing?
Consumers hate most marketing because it is devoid of context. Prospects are people not numbers in marketers’ spreadsheets. Context Marketing is about incorporating the interests, behavior, and devices of your prospects into your entire marketing experience. Learn how to create context across your key inbound marketing aspects including social media, analytics, email and your website.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is Context Marketing?
- How do I properly personalize my website experience?
- How do I understand the behavior of the people interacting with my company?
- How do I shift from traditional marketing to context marketing?
- What are some amazing examples of context marketing?
Kipp Bodnar HubSpot
Show me another