Academic Curation: Cultivating Dynamic Learning
Maintaining a balance between quality learning experiences and artful innovation can appear - at times - an oxymoron. The key to success is purposeful educator use of instructional design and learning theory to build the digital learning spaces needed for tomorrow's learners.The Academic Curation Model provides a foundation that weaves social, cognitive, and expert influences to intentionally promote dynamic, inquiry-based learner interaction with content that is selected, created, and digitally presented.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can the Academic Curation Model be used as a venue for reaching learners who are digital natives?
- What role does connectivism play in today's educational arena?
- Is it possible to maintain the quality of education while using innovative design as a platform for instruction?
- Andria Stokes, Director Center for Transformational Learning, Avila University
- Mark Eaton, Assoc VP of Instr Tech, Avila University
- Wendy Johnson Donnell, Professor of Literacy, Avila University
- Megan Carnes, Middle School Teacher 6-8, Nativity of Mary School
Andria Stokes, Director Center for Transformational Learning, Avila University
Show me another