Stand Up To Content Bullies, Know Your Copy Rights
"Copyright" laws are complicated, and they're often the reason why your videos, mobile apps, and other content may get taken down. "Fair use" is complicated, but it's often the reason you can get your content back up. Learn some real-world best practices to use the law, Youtube's rules, and practical steps to fight back against content bullies. Our speakers will include: Art Neill, Teri Karobonik and Johnathan Mcintosh!
Additional Supporting Materials
- Can my work be copyrighted?
- What is fair use?
- What is it like to be bullied by a content bully?
- What should I do when I get a takedown notice or a cease and desist letter?
- What can I do to prevent my content from being taken down in the first place?
- Teri Karobonik New Media Rights
- Art Neill New Media Rights
- Jonathan McIntosh Bay Area Video Coalition
Teri Karobonik New Media Rights
Show me another