Pics to Clicks: Social Media's Visual Revolution
As social media continues to evolve and storytelling is increasingly part of marketing, one thing is coming clearly into focus: brands are becoming more visual. From emerging image-driven networks like Pinterest and Instagram to more compelling visual updates to venerable platforms like Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn (Yes — even LinkedIn!), it’s clear that those businesses that aren’t ready for this visual revolution will get left behind.
What does all of this mean? And more importantly, how can you prepare your brand to leverage the power of visual content like photos, graphics, slides, infographics, cartoons, doodles and more? Join this interactive discussion with perspectives on visual content from B2C and B2B brands.
- How is visual content redefining social media marketing for brands of all shapes and sizes?
- What kinds of content work best for telling a visual story that packs a punch?
- What steps can brands take to prepare the organization and team members for this visual revolution?
- How can inherently boring organizations (we’re looking at you, B2B!) create compelling visual content?
- How can organizations use top visual social channels to amplify their story and engage customers and prospects?
Nick Westergaard Brand Driven Social