The Future Of Marketing: Coming (Very) Soon
It’s closer than you think. A fully digital world. Always-on and anywhere access to information, video, documents, and people. Technology controlled through eye-movements. Or even thoughts. Marketing as we know it is poised to change dramatically over the next handful of years. But will that change bring greater consumer control or just more noise? We'll take a futuristic look at the state of advertising in 2020 and beyond and examine the implications for consumers, brands, agencies and technology providers. And answer the question: When does present day marketing end and the future of marketing begin?
Additional Supporting Materials
- How will technology affect our lives in the next 10, 15, 20 years?
- What will marketing look like in that future?
- How will consumers interact with marketing?
- What role will brands play in the future?
- What can brands do to prepare for the future?
- KEVIN HARTMAN GOOGLE
KEVIN HARTMAN GOOGLE
Show me another