Rise of the DEO —Leadership Lessons by Design
Just as we took our cues from MBAs and the military in casting the ideal CEO of the 20th century, we can look to design - in its broadest form - to model our future leader, the DEO. DEOs look at every business challenge as a design problem, solvable with the right mix of imagination and metrics.
Rise of the DEO explores the intersection of creativity and business acumen, explaining how and why this unlikely coupling produces leaders most capable of solving our increasingly complex business problems.
Written with appreciation for the realities of the modern workforce, Rise of the DEO helps readers identify these skills in themselves and their colleagues, and guides them in building, reviving or reinventing the next generation of great companies and organizations.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is a DEO and how can I tell if I am one?
- What are the characteristics and qualities that distinguish great creative business leaders apart?
- What are the tools and skills that will enable you to be a great DEO?
- How can I apply these tools and skills to my everyday life?
- Who are today's role models and rule breakers?
Maria Giudice formally Hot Studio but now at Facebook
Show me another