Keynote: Creativity is the New Literacy
As a global society we are currently facing crises across every imaginable sector including economic, climate and humanitarian issues. What is the one common thread in all these crises? The solution lies in the power of human creativity.
Today we have a creativity crisis. On the positive side, thought leaders are taking notice of the critical need for creativity. A recent study of 1500 CEOs cited creativity as the #1 leadership competency. However, current education paradigms stifle creativity because our archaic system was built around farming and factory ways of life.
How do we empower this new generation of learners to solve the world’s issues with creative skills? It starts with an education system that cultivates creativity and a society that puts value on creativity. Creative, problem solving skills placed in the hands of every learner will unleash a new culture that will tirelessly pursue amazing, creative alternatives until something works.
- What is the ‘creative economy’?
- How does the shift in ‘creative literacy’ impact global development?
- Why do institutions need to rethink their approach to creativity and how?
- How do we foster a culture of creativity that will empower the next generation of learners, employees, and entrepreneurs?
- How can current entrepreneurs reach their creative potential to achieve
- Chase Jarvis creativeLIVE
Liina Potter SutherlandGold Group
Show me another